Council Policies & Reports
The Council will strive to improve the quality of life for people living in Pembroke and enhance the attractiveness of the town as a place in which to live, work, visit or invest.
- To provide a strong and independent voice for Pembroke
- To preserve and enhance the traditions, character and identity of the town
- To promote Pembroke as a clean, safe, welcoming and prosperous town for all
- To engage in open dialogue with residents to understand their needs and together, work out how we can address those needs within the resources’ and powers available to the Town Council
- To work in partnership with others to achieve more for Pembroke
Code of Conduct
On Thursday 4th September 2008, the Council resolved to adopt a new Code of Conduct for Members based on the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) (Wales) Order 2008 issued by the National Assembly for Wales.
The 2008 Order revokes and replaces the Model Code of Conduct introduced by the National Assembly for Wales in 2001.
A copy of the new code is available for inspection at :
Pembroke Town Hall